Sunday, April 20, 2008

Reviews...

When I first started Retcon Revolution I had a lot of dreams for it that are unfullfilled. I really don't know where to start in the rebuilding process but I guess the best place to start is the beginning. Retcon Revolution is going to be the place you go to keep up with soon to be revealed reviews on movies and comic books. I'd like for it to be a place where writers in the realm of geekdom will feel comfortable. This was supposed to be a group project but as with all things grouped... it usually falls on one person's head to do all the work while the others only come in at the last minute to take equal shares of credit. If there is any need for proof of this you can look at how this blog has fallen to shambles ever so quickly. It went from 4 people who were supposed to write a review to me writing reviews and then giving up. Whatever... Retcon Revolution needs to be brought to life. And, I'll be the one to do it. Film, Comic Books, Art... hopefully it will all be forthcoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home