Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Free Comic Book Day

May 3rd is free comic book day. So, here are some important questions that may or may nor have anything to do at all with the matter at hand.

1. Have you been banned from your local comic book store?

2. Do you want the big businesses to win by running the comic book stores out of business?

3. Do you like free things?

If you answered 'no' to all of these questions... except the last one. You should have answered yes to the last one. Well, anyway it's almost Free Comic Book Day. Which can only mean one thing. Long lines at the comic book store. Oh, and most likely some nerds in masks... God bless their dedication to the geekdom. If you like comics then I suggest you go. If you have never read any comics before I suggest you go even more so. I'm going to be there with a backback on and hopefully enough money to buy a stack of comics to fill up that backpack. I'm going to be doing a brief review of all the new comics that I'm going to pick up this month and the experience in general. One thing though, I don't read DC so if there is going to be a DC review someone else is going to have to do it. If you feel up to the job post a comment and I might let you do just that. Or, Little Zee will do it.. hopefully.

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Zee said...

The irony of this post, is that all those comics I got, the only one I read was Blackhawks, which was amazing, btw.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home